Impossible Things To Do Before Breakfast
Is life with ADHD getting you down? You can't lose weight. You have no time to write, paint, live or whatever you want to do? You're tired? You're no good at it anyway? You would like to change if only you could find the time and energy to start.And if I say to you, "You can lose weight. There is time. You are good at it?".Do you reply like Alice,
"I can't believe that!"*.
To really change your life, think like the White Queen.
"'Ca'n't you?' the Queen said in a pitying tone.' Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.'.'I dare say you haven't had much practice.When I was your age, I always did if for half an hour a day..Here are 6 impossible things to do before breakfast. Start with one or two and tomorrow add another one.
Why sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.'"*.
Practice to believe. When you wake up, laugh for 5 minutes..Getting up isn't funny? That's a belief. Laughing is a physiological reflex and it doesn't require anything to laugh at.
Do these 3 steps to get out of bed.
In the bathroom, smile and say "Good Morning" out loud to yourself in the mirror..You don't want to see yourself as you are? Try smiling. Notice the smile lines around your mouth, under you eyes.
- Start by contracting the abdomen with a good deep Ho! Ho! Ho!.
- Then do some He! He! He!s , in the upper chest, shrugging your shoulders up and down with each He!.
- Now start giggling. Kick the covers off and jump out of bed.
Smiling relaxes the muscles in your neck and shoulders and sets you up for a good mood.Life is too depressing? "I dare say you haven't had much practice." Your belief systems have been growing for a whole life time. It takes practice, as the Queen says,to change them.Go for a 10 to 20 minute walk..
Want to lose weight, gain weight, feel good? Exercise before breakfast is just about the best thing you can do for your mood and your body. You will eat better, digest better and feel better.You're tired and don't feel like moving? I'm not suggesting an hour sweating at a gym or running a marathon, just a ten or fifteen minutes walk outside, in a park if possible.
You will create more energy than you use. Say "Good Morning" to a tree..To a tree!? Yes to a tree.
We often get so locked into our own thoughts that we hardly notice the world around us. City folk even town folk seem to be more and more disconnected from the natural world. Many see it as a source of fear. Take time to stop the self talk in your brain and to see, hear, smell and feel the world around you : the trees, the flowers, the grass, and the sky.Hug someone close to you..
A hug a day keeps the boogies away. If you believe that you aren't comfortable with physical contact, try it. Practice.
If your partner or teenage son is uncomfortable with hugs, try asking "May I hug you?" If he responds negatively, then offer him a virtual hug and tomorrow or the next day he will accept a real hug.Relax and Center yourself.
- Sit or stand in a relaxed position.
- Slowly take a deep breath filling your abdomen.
- Exhale through your mouth slowly blowing out all the tension.
- Relax, starting with the muscles of your scalp and face.
- Relax your shoulders, your torso, your legs and feet.
- Continue to breathe slowly in and out.
- Feel yourself rooted to the floor.
- As you breathe in feel energy flowing up from your roots into your body.
- Breath out to blow away the stress.
- When you are ready, shake your hands beside you, above your head and stretch. Now you are ready for a soul satisfying breakfast.Have a nice day.* Lewis Carroll, "Through the Looking Glass"..Sarah Jane Keyser worked for many years with computers as programmer, analyst, and user trainer, but her struggle with inattentive ADD kept getting in the way of her plans and dreams. Once ADD was identified and the great need that coaching filled, she added ADD Coach training to complete her preparation for a new career as ADD Coach.
For a free coaching session, contact me at email@example.com Learn more about ADHD at http://www.CoachingKeytoADD.com or sign up for Zebra Stripes, a free E-zine for ADHD at http://www.coachingkeytoadd.
By: Sarah Jane Keyser
Oil and Gas Industry
Foot Fetish Why Some Men Find Boots and Shoes So Erotic - The treasured foot.
Time to EternityDeath to Life - In this world, there appears to be a state that is life?s opposite.
God Is My Boss - I just figured everyone talked to God.
The Evils of Story Time When Stories Become Malignant - From earliest childhood, we all love story time.
Activity Who do You Say that I Am - YOU ARE MORE THAN YOUR BODY.